jueves, 25 de mayo de 2017

Rafael Nadal: “Casi me destruí la muñeca en el Abierto de Francia”

To see more enter la pagina oficial dando clik aqui 


Rafael Nadal: "I almost destroyed my wrist at the French Open"



Paris France. Rafael Nadal admitted on Thursday that he almost "destroyed" the doll last year at the French Open, recalling in pain that he forced him to withdraw from the competition in which he aspired to add 10 titles at Roland Garros.
The Spanish tennis player retired from the tournament in 2016 for a wrist injury on the eve of the third round, also missing the opportunity to participate in Wimbledon. Although he was able to return to the courts for the Rio 2016 games.
"It was not a decision, it was an obligation. I almost destroyed my wrist at Roland Garros, "Nadal told Eurosport on Thursday.
"I was playing well and pressed until my wrist said 'No'. After that, the rest of the year was complicated, "he said.
Nadal is considered a favorite in this edition, after adding several clay titles such as Monte Carlo, Barcelona and Madrid, in a tournament where his great rival, Roger Federer will be absent.
"My right getting better and better. The rest of my game is working well and there are not many ups and downs at the moment, "said the Mallorcan tennis player, who in Paris has the record of nine titles, 72 games won and two losses.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario